Weekly meetup hosted by PREFund with PowerPlay
Mommies and daddies welcome!
Join us for a weekly playgroup to connect with other local parents and babies and to collectively work through developmental questions and struggles.
Build new resources to help support your little one's growth!
Occasionally, guest speakers relevant to your and your baby's needs will drop by with specialized areas of focus like sleeping, eating, self-care and coping with city life as a parent.
- Geared towards parents of 0-12 months olds
- Meet other local new parents
- Learn about the baby-friendly side of San Francisco and Potrero
- Share your new parenting experience with others
Group meets every Tuesday, 11:00 - 12:00pm
at PowerPlay, 1235 4th Street, San Francisco, CA, 94158
- Meetings are free but please do reserve in advance, as space is limited.
PowerPlay is a multi-function space, focused on providing a creative and healthy environment to ignite creativity and enrich families in our community. Powerplay's mission: to use exercise, rhythmic movement, play, music and art to foster crucial healthy development, social interaction, imagination, creativity and self-discovery.